[cmake-developers] Platform/MINGW64_NT-6.1: can't bootstrap cmake

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Mon Mar 5 15:20:40 EST 2018

Yes, cmake is available, but it is patched:
https://github.com/Alexpux/MSYS2-packages/tree/master/cmake

But there are messages about an unknown system and I should send you the system-information.

I tried to but the nightly build cmake sources with this msys2 cmake and it failed to build.
So I tried to bootstrap cmake, same result.

Claus