[cmake-developers] Link element in C# project causing issues with binary dir

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 16:37:33 EDT 2018

The code looks wrong like this, too:

You shouldn't strip the source directory from the path of the file
name unless the character after the source directory is "/" or "\\",
should you? If the thing you're trying to end up with is a path name
to the file under the source directory, then this is incorrect in this
case.

I'm guessing you have "layout-composer" and "layout-composer-build" as
sibling directories of each other?