[cmake-developers] Server handshake with only build directory

Isaiah Norton isaiah.norton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:43:03 EST 2018

Hi Tobias,

That makes sense when the goal is the IDE driving the configuration. But
I'm not trying to use this for the IDE to drive the configuration, I only
want to query the build directory in order for the IDE to learn about it.
AFAIK the only way to change either one of these properties is to delete
the build and start over, so again, they should be fully-determined in a
configured directory.

Isaiah