[cmake-developers] Cmake-server question

Rich Chiodo rchiodo at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 15 11:33:36 EST 2018

Sure but how would CMake solve it?

It would have to keep a backtrace of all properties when a target is created. Or at least all properties involved in the list of sources. You need a backtrace (or some other way to store a source location) in order to find a source location. That seems kinda obvious. Okay maybe not a backtrace then, but just the top of the trace.