[cmake-developers] Adding a non-make based generator

Saeed, Khurram Khurram_Saeed at mentor.com
Fri Feb 2 10:05:19 EST 2018

Hi,
Nucleus ReadyStart<https://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/nucleus/readystart/> is an eclipse<https://www.eclipse.org/ide/> based IDE by Mentor Embedded(tm). It is used for creating and building C/C++ based Nucleus RTOS<https://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/nucleus/> projects for embedded devices.
We have added a new generator in CMake to give the option of generating Nucleus ReadyStart based projects to our customers. This is not a 'make-based' generator as Nucleus ReadyStart projects are built using Eclipse CDT managed build system. In this generator we are generating .project and .cproject files for Nucleus ReadyStart application.

Do you think we can contribute this generator to community?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Khurram Saeed, Senior Technical Lead, Mentor Graphics
khurram_saeed at mentor.com<mailto:khurram_saeed at mentor.com>
www.mentor.com<http://www.mentor.com>