[cmake-developers] CTest script and many subprojects

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 15:39:33 EDT 2017

I think your analysis is correct.

You could try doing a ctest_submit after each ctest_test call. Not
sure if you could get "correct" results with that technique. I run
some scripts that do something similar without subproject involved,
and it mostly works, but messes up the +/- tests passed and failed
since last submission data on the instance of CDash I'm using.

If you would like it to work differently than it presently does, it
would probably involve some changes to ctest. Making it do what you
want it to do and becoming a contributor is probably the quickest way
to achieve that.

HTH,
David C.