[cmake-developers] Create target with dependency to all targets similar to 'cmake_check_build_system'

maikel van den Hurk maikelvandenhurk at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 10:34:37 EDT 2017

I am wondering why there is no entry to create a target which is a dependency for each target like the `cmake_check_build_system`. It feels bit hacky to overload add_dependencies() to achieve this or am I overlooking something.

Would something like this be good to add? If yes I could have a look into adding this, any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Maikel