[cmake-developers] looking for linkls

Bob Burton bobburton at cs.arizona.edu
Mon Jun 12 13:16:52 EDT 2017

Hi Brad,

It looks like the one link I really need is already there (LatestRelease),
but it isn't being maintained:

​
Current contents:

​
I'd like to see the contents match the "Latest Release" from
https://cmake.org/download/, which is currently 3.8.2.

This would be more helpful if it could be done automagically when the
download page is updated.  If it's likely to go stale, I'm better off
parsing the download page.

Thanks,
Bob