[cmake-developers] Eclipse CDT Managed build

Bøe, Sebastian Sebastian.Boe at nordicsemi.no
Thu Jan 26 05:57:36 EST 2017

I was not aware that this was a non-goal. Thank you
for feedback.

I am sorry if my use-case sounds foreign, but I can't use cmake server mode,
because I can't modify the IDE.

I will investigate relocatable builds, because in spite of this not being
trivial, I think CMake still comes out as the best suited technology for my use-case.