[cmake-developers] COMPILE_FEATURES, Mac and non-Apple clang versions

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Tue Jan 3 10:02:44 EST 2017

The problem that was reported in that other thread was due to having
policy CMP0025 set to a false value, once that policy was enabled
compiler detection worked properly.

I would make sure the same isn't happening for you.

I have attached a simple CMakeList.txt file you can use to determine
if potentially you are seeing the same policy issue.