[cmake-developers] CMake WindowsCE and Embedded Visual C++ 4.0

Mauro Ziliani mauro at faresoftware.it
Fri Feb 10 05:15:05 EST 2017

Hi all.
My name's Mauro and I write you from Parma, Italy.
I'm working a lot with CMake in my projects.

I need to port a small project to Embedded Visual Studio C++ 4.0 enviroment.
But I need to compile for ARMV4I and wce500 platform (STANDARDSDK_500)

When CMake tests the compiler it tries to link MSVCRTD.lib.
I think this happens because CMake check for Visual Studio version, it
doen't recognize EVC4 and it cannot put the version as suffix of
msvcrt{version}.

Anyone has try to use CMake and EVC4?

Best regards,
   MZ