[cmake-developers] Extend CMAKE_<LANG>_FLAGS(_<CONFIG>) from a CMake Toolchain

maikel van den Hurk maikelvandenhurk at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 11:27:44 EDT 2017

Thanks I was exactly looking for this in particularly, must have searched wrongly!

Though I wonder for example how could I for example change in my toolchain file which is setting up a GCC based compiler for example in release context the optimisation from O3 (CMake internal setting) to O2. It seems that there is mainly done appending instead of prepending to the FLAGS_INIT. Where generally speaking in context of GCC the last defined flag will be used, so how to deal properly with that?