[cmake-developers] Developing Compiler files.

Валентин Хирный khirniy1991 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:22:18 EDT 2017

Hello.
Yes, the bcc32 is provided by Borland and has Borland options and the bcc64
provided by Embarcadero and it is clang based and has Clang options but
with old linker.
The bcc32c is provided by Embarcadero and it is clang based but has Borland
options wrapper.

Actually I don't interested in Embarcadero itself but in content of files
placed in the .../Modules/Platform folder.
And search some usefully info about the cmake options passed to compiler
and  linker.
Also I have tryed to find some info about this files but haven't found
anything about them.
Please share some links or docs if you have.

Thanks.
Valentyn.