[cmake-developers] Developing Compiler files.

Валентин Хирный khirniy1991 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 03:18:11 EDT 2017

Hello.
I've tried to prepare cmake configuration file for Embarcadero bcc64
compiler.
For my practice I chose the name Embarcadero64 for new compiler because
bcc64 is clang based compiler.
I've prepared file fo determining compiler in the
...\CMake\share\cmake-3.9\Modules\Compiler
folder (analog of theEmbarcadero-DetermineCompiler.cmake)
Then added my new compiler in an orderedcompilerlis in the
CMakeCompilerIdDetection.cmake.
And finally I created the Windows-Embarcadero64.cmake,
Windows-Embarcadero64-C.cmake end Windows-Embarcadero64-CXX.cmake
And get a lot of troubles with variables.

Please share some links to usefull resources about containing of files in
the
...\CMake\share\cmake-3.9\Modules\Platform\.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Valentyn