[cmake-developers] Patch: Don't emit warning when config file not found

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Apr 26 16:38:31 EDT 2017

On 04/26/2017 04:11 PM, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
> thanks for helping me out with the patch. Your wording of the message is
> better than my proposal.
> Please find attached an improved patch.

Thanks.  This is a good start.  Please see CONTRIBUTING.rst
and open a merge request on gitlab.kitware.com so we can perform
further review there.

The patch will need more work:

* Reject use of OPTIONAL and REQUIRED together.
* What about OPTIONAL and QUIET together?
* Document _FIND_OPTIONAL for find modules.
* Add tests.