[cmake-developers] Patch: Don't emit warning when config file not found

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Tue Apr 25 15:55:40 EDT 2017

Hi Brad,
please find attached a first attempt to implement OPTIONAL for
find_package. It is supposed to suppress all warnings and indicate the
negative result by a single line of output. Unfortunately, I still get a
warning and I could figure out how to simply print a message without the
warning. Could you give me some hints and comment on my patch?

Thanks
Christoph

--
[..] Mathematicians are like theologians: we regard
existence as the prime attribute of what we study.