[cmake-developers] Adding GLSL to SPIR-V compilation support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Sep 26 09:59:08 EDT 2016

On 09/23/2016 06:17 PM, David Neto via cmake-developers wrote:
> I've attached a patch to add GLSL language support, compiling down to SPIR-V.
> It's based on master from this morning.

Thanks!

We are currently experimenting with a GitLab workflow on

  https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake

but haven't updated CONTRIBUTING.rst yet.  This change/feature is
substantial enough to warrant review over there.  Please submit a
merge request on our GitLab for this.

FYI, we're close to the Oct 3 freeze for the 3.7 release, so detailed
review and integration of substantial features like adding a new
language will likely be delayed until after that.  Please rebase
on `master` once post-3.7 development is announced.