[cmake-developers] FastBuild Generator

Charles Huet charles.huet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:30:14 EDT 2016

Ok, so I will focus on windows support for now.

I squashed the commits correctly, to not lose the correct authors names,
and I started moving all that I could from the global generator to a target
generator, and simplified a few things along the way.

If you want to take a quick glance it should be close to what you want, but
there is still some work as I introduced a few regressions in the
refactoring.