[cmake-developers] [MODERN] CMake 3.6+ vs Qt 5.7 vs MSVC2015

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Wed Sep 21 12:56:51 EDT 2016

Hi all! CMake Master (Win32/Win64) updated! :-)

It's time to upgrade: CMake 3.6.20160921 now available!

"CMake Master" - is himself created (IFW generator) online installer for CMake users and developers.

23.06.2016, 19:38, "Konstantin Podsvirov" <konstantin at podsvirov.pro>:
> Let me remind you of the link.
>
> Windows 32bit:
>
> http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-win32-online.exe
>
> Windows 64bit:
>
> http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-win64-online.exe
>
> If you have used it before, you can update via "CMake Maintenance Tool"
>
> I used Windows 7, but it should work for Windows Vista and Windows 8 and Windows 10.
>
> I ask those wishing to test the functionality.
>
> Please test it :-)

Pay your attention:

Added new component "CMake Developer Reference" - Doxygen based source code reference.
You can install it by online installer in HTML and Qt Compressed Help formats or preview it
in your browser online at http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/doc/doxygen/