[cmake-developers] Native C# support in CMake

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Mon Sep 12 11:57:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

check this out, might help: https://github.com/micst/CMake.git

There is a working C# implementation available. I permanently try to keep it up-to-date with master and mergable so the workload will not become too large as soon as I find time to prepare patches for upstream. Contribution (especially about finding C# compilers and .NET frameworks and setting necessary variables) is always welcome.

Search the mailing list about status and open issues, there’s still quite something to do...

best regards,
Michael