[cmake-developers] Android Support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 20 15:51:12 EDT 2016

On 10/20/2016 03:35 PM, Robert Dailey wrote:
> So using takanome's cmake toolchain, he had support for native app
> glue. Does CMake offer support for this now? I was able to generate
> but I'm not able to load in native app glue from the NDK.

We don't currently offer a first-class interface for it but the locations
are available relative to CMAKE_ANDROID_NDK:

```
include_directories("${CMAKE_ANDROID_NDK}/sources/android/native_app_glue")
set(my_sources ...
  ${CMAKE_ANDROID_NDK}/sources/android/native_app_glue/android_native_app_glue.c
  )
```

Similarly for cpufeatures and ndk_helper.

That is why

 https://github.com/taka-no-me/android-cmake/blob/master/AndroidNdkModules.cmake

simply wraps around hard-coded locations.