[cmake-developers] Problems with icons for Windows Store 10.0

Gilles Khouzam gilles.khouzam at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 5 15:19:45 EDT 2016

That's most likely because you're missing an AppxManifest.

In order to build the CMake detection projects, we inject some necessary files into the project when they aren't specified. This includes the manifest and the icons. Can you add your app manifest to the project (look at Tests\VSWinStorePhone if you want an example) and the icons should not be overridden then.

Thanks