[cmake-developers] Making shared xcscheme files for Xcode from Cmake

Harry Mallon Harry at codexdigital.com
Thu Mar 31 13:58:46 EDT 2016

Hi,

I just needed 'run as root' and default run arguments. I have just had a look at adding multiple targets to a xcscheme and it looks no more complicated.

I was just generating the "BlueprintIdentifier" at random with "string(RANDOM LENGTH 24 ALPHABET "0123456789ABCDEF" MACOSX_SCHEME_BLUEPRINT_UUID)". I see now that they are meant to match those in the XCode project. I have made another change (https://github.com/hm1992/CMake/commit/0085ab7932001475c7cc367112e35db5b15679c6) which fixes the GUID problem.

Group schemes could be made with an add_to_xcode_shared_scheme function maybe?

Harry

Harry Mallon

CODEX | Software Engineer

60 Poland Street | London | England | W1F 7NT

E harry at codexdigital.com<mailto:harry at codexdigital.com> | T +44 203 7000 989<callto:+44%20203%207000%20989>

Website<www.codexdigital.com> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/codexdigital> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/codexdigital>

[http://www.codexdigital.com/?action=asset&id=83095F5A-2233-47F5-9598-19228D7E37AE]<http://www.codexdigital.com>