[cmake-developers] CMake aliasing system

Tamás Kenéz tamas.kenez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:24:18 EDT 2016

Ruslo, I think we all could argue both against and for implementing
cmake-ini files inside the cmake command. I mean I'm also aware of all the
pros and cons. It's just that we weigh differently.
I like loosely connected simpler building blocks and my own cmake-wrapping
extension script works fine, that's why I thought you would not lose
anything with that.

<john.doe at example.com> --branch="master"
>> git push --remote="git://awesome.example.com"
> This is a complete nonsense!

I agree and that's why I think cmake ini files is a good idea.

Tamas