[cmake-developers] Status of pre-compiled headers

Oleh Kravchenko oleg at kaa.org.ua
Fri Jun 24 12:19:49 EDT 2016

Hello!

As far as I can see from issue tracker and the mail list archives of
"precompiled headers" feature we are still struggling for solution. I'm
ready to contribute to development, but have not idea where shall I
start :)
https://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=1260
https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/1260

I have in-depth knowledge of C/C++ development for different platforms
(Windows, Linux), (arm, x86, amd64) and GCC/MSVC compilers.

Please point me to where can I learn the correct process of adding new
features to CMake and current state of "precompiled headers" feature
development.

Best Regards,
Oleh Kravchenko