[cmake-developers] [ANNOUNCE] DaD's House Standalone Installers

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Fri Jun 24 12:23:50 EDT 2016

Hello dear developers!

Standalone installers for some DaD's House releases now available at SF mirror:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dad-mirror/files/standalone/2015/dad-0.3.1-windows-vc12x64-2015-standalone.exe/download

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dad-mirror/files/standalone/2015/dad-0.3.1-windows-vc12x86-2015-standalone.exe/download

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dad-mirror/files/standalone/2014/dad-0.3.1-windows-vc12x64-2014-standalone.exe/download

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dad-mirror/files/standalone/2014/dad-0.3.1-windows-vc12x86-2014-standalone.exe/download

This info also available at installers page:

http://dad.podsvirov.pro/house/installers