[cmake-developers] [iOS] What is the correct way to add resources to an XCode project

Roman Wüger roman.wueger at gmx.at
Wed Jun 22 11:22:02 EDT 2016

Hello,

I read the mailing list but did find a way which works.

At the moment I use Xcode 7.3.1 and CMake 3.5.2 which creates a project for iOS 9.3.

All I want is to add the directory "Images.xcassets" and a second directory structure to be copied to the Resource folder listed in XCode.

When I manually drag'n drop the directories into the Resource folder as reference or as group everything is working. How can I archive this with CMake?

Thanks and regards
Roman