[cmake-developers] How to set startup project in Visual Studio

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 00:02:37 EDT 2016

The setting is in a different file that's .vcproj.user (or .user.vcproj)

and cmake doesn't write that... would be nice if it could at least write
those entiries required... nice thing about xml should be that what's there
can be read and used and filled in with the rest of the settings?  Well I
guess that's really implementation dependant.