[cmake-developers] cmCacheManager related changes

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jun 10 10:42:27 EDT 2016

On 06/10/2016 04:34 AM, Tobias Hunger wrote:
> I got some more changes to enable daemon-mode to access the full contents of the
> CMakeCacheManager. With these patches and the daemon mode as of today Daniel
> should be able to implement something like ccmake with daemon-mode only.

Nice.  I've applied more of the changes from the beginning of that topic:

 cmLocalGenerator: Constify AppendDefines and AddCompileDefinitions
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=853b1bb4

 cmLocalGenerator: Add GetTargetDefines to get all defines for a target
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=f62ed322

 cmake: Kill cmake::CacheManager and its getter
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=7066218e

 cmPropertyList: Add a way to retrieve all properties
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=120899c6

 cmCacheEntry: Retrieve all properties of cache entries
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=6eee2463

 cmState: Expose list of properties of values in the cache
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=63c0e92c