[cmake-developers] daemon-mode: Project structure

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Jun 9 10:07:39 EDT 2016

On Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016 13:27:26 CEST Tobias Hunger wrote:
> On Do, 2016-06-09 at 08:43 -0400, Brad King wrote:
> > >                   "includePath":
> > >                   [
> > >                     "/tmp/cmake-build-test/Utilities",
> > >                     # <snip>
> > >                     "/home/code/src/cmake/Source/CursesDialog/form"
> > >                   ],
> >

> > Do we need some indication of whether each path is a "system" include
> > dir?
>
> Having that information would not hurt, but is not really critical IMHO.

I'm actually with Brad here. At least KDevelop's clang integration makes heavy
use of -isystem to silence warnings etc. from stuff outside the project. We
could hack that in ourselves by comparing an include path with the project
root, but a better approach would be to get the info directly from CMake
itself.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff