[cmake-developers] [MODERN] CMake 3.6+ vs Qt 5.6 vs MSVC2015

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Thu Jun 2 11:45:42 EDT 2016

Hi all! Modern master updated! :-)

It's time to upgrade: CMake 3.6.20160602 now available!

Let me remind you of the link.

Windows 32bit:

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-win32-online.exe

Windows 64bit:

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-win64-online.exe

If you have used it before, you can update via "CMake Maintenance Tool"

I used Windows 7, but it should work for Windows Vista and Windows 8 and Windows 10.

I ask those wishing to test the functionality.

And new:

 Linux (Debian) amd64:

 http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-amd64-online.run

 Please test it :-)