[cmake-developers] QtAutogen 3.6.0 directory nesting overflow patch

Sebastian Holtermann seblist at xwmw.org
Sun Jul 31 12:49:49 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have updated the patch for CMake 3.6.0 to fix
https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/16209
This patch introduces a new class cmFilePathUuid which
is used in QtAutogen to generated unique filenames.
The name generation algorithm is the same as in
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake-developers/2016-July/029087.html
but the paths initialization moved to the class constructor
- which also accepts a cmMakefile pointer.

Please review.

-Sebastian

P.S.
I'm just an enthusiastic amateur doing this in my spare time.
Please apologize me if I can't reply immediately.