[cmake-developers] Security Report for CMake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jul 20 08:58:24 EDT 2016

On 07/20/2016 02:31 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Amir pointed out there may be other locations with the same
> unquoted path problem in the template.

Thanks.  I'm not very familiar with NSIS or the syntax in the
template file so we'll be dependent on others to find/fix any
remaining problems.

Meanwhile I've revised the commit message to update the credits:

 NSIS: Quote uninstaller path when executing it in a shell
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=057f21ae

I've queued this for merge to 'release' for 3.6.1.