[cmake-developers] Improved WIX support

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Wed Jul 20 06:54:51 EDT 2016

I hoped I could avoid this :-). Of course I can split it up.

Another thing: I just found out that I broke the patch-concept of the WIX generator and that using a patchfile supports adding service installation and handling. So I will remove the unnecessary features I added before submitting the splitted patches. Will take a little time.

> Thanks!
> Nils

Best Regards

Michael