[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015749]: Make the URL option of ExternalProject_Add to accept lists

Schmertmann, Lars Lars.Schmertmann at governikus.de
Wed Jul 13 04:18:52 EDT 2016

Hello there,

I try to continue the work from André.
With the attached patch it is possible to use a list of URLs
but it is still limited to a single path.

I think for a mix of pathes/URLs we need to move a lot of code
from ExternalProject.cmake into ExternalProject-download.cmake.
Maybe it is good to realize this in a new ticket/commit?

Best regards
    Lars Schmertmann