[cmake-developers] Don't enclose CMake version to generated files

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Sun Jul 10 09:35:24 EDT 2016

Dear CMake develoers,
I just updated openSuse's CMake package. We have a patch, that removes
the CMake version from generated files. This is aiming to reduce the
re-publishing of generated files. Please find the current patch attached.
What do you think, can we get this somehow upstreamed? Or are you
opposed to the general idea and keep the CMake version in the files?

Bye
Christoph