[cmake-developers] [patch] Document -H and -B

Ruslan Baratov ruslan_baratov at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 06:29:16 EDT 2016

On 01-Jul-16 15:58, Brad King wrote:

> * Allow the form `-H <value> -B <value>` with the new names.

I don't see the point of introducing new options. Developers will still
use -H/-B because it's backward compatible, well known and will work
100% because of internal CMake testing. That said if you want to improve
the current behavior of -H/-B (like confusing with --help/no spaces
between -H and <path-to-source-tree>) I can take a look. Otherwise I'm
not interested (usually it means that the improvement will be abandoned).

Ruslo