[cmake-developers] Patch: Remove superfluous semicolon after method

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Fri Jan 29 17:43:59 EST 2016

Dear CMake devs,
please find attached a minimal patch to fix a GCC 6 pedantic warning
concerning a superfluous semicolon after a method.

Additional I got the following warning:
> CMake/Source/cmGeneratorTarget.cxx:4835:52: warning: format ‘%u’ expects argument of type ‘unsigned int*’, but argument 3 has type ‘int*’ [-Wformat=]
>        sscanf(config_reps, "%u", &iface.Multiplicity);

Same on 4840:45, 5543:51, 5548:44 in the same file. It is not obvious to
me whether you want to change the types in cmOptionalLinkInterface,
change the type in sscanf or cast the types.

Bye
Christoph