[cmake-developers] fixup_bundle with @loader_path

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Jan 14 13:26:44 EST 2016

----- On Jan 14, 2016, at 6:48 AM, Brad King brad.king at kitware.com wrote:

> On 01/13/2016 01:38 AM, Simon Wells wrote:
>> it kept saying that @loader_path/libboost_chrono-mt.dylib was not found
>
> It looks like this was now reported here with a patch:
>
> https://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15918
>
> We already handle @executable_path, so @loader_path should be handled in
> a similar way but we need to make sure enough information is passed to
> know the loader path.

As far as I know, the information needed is already available, so my initial guess is that we don't need any significant re-engineering.

Simon,
Would you happen to have a simple example showing the problem without boost, that would be easy to replicate?  That could become the basis for a test.

Clint