[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015908]: Ampersand in CMake path is not escaped

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Sun Jan 10 16:15:24 EST 2016

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
https://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=15908
Reported By:                Marko Havu
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   15908
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2016-01-10 16:15 EST
Last Modified:              2016-01-10 16:15 EST
Ampersands in CMake path (e.g. /Applications/Xcode & Developer Tools/CMake.app)
are not escaped in the cmake scripts. Thus the scripts fail as the commands are
split at the ampersand.

Steps to Reproduce:
Install CMake in path with an ampersand. Generate a project. (I used Xcode
generator. I am not sure whether this affects other generators as well.)

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change