[cmake-developers] Patch: refactor XCode blocks writing function

Gregor Jasny gjasny at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 21 10:39:55 EST 2016

Hello Robert,

On 19/02/16 20:12, Robert Goulet wrote:
> I did this refactoring of the function that writes the XCode blocks in the project files, that adds support for any number of nested blocks. And it also makes the code easier to expand in the future.
>
> One of the areas that required this for us was adding support for XCode UI Testing (as opposed to non-UI testing), which required us to add the target ID in a nested way that wasn't supported with the previous code. I will send the XCode UI Testing patch separately.

I will review this patch and push it into -next.

One kind request: Could you please install the developer hooks locally
so that you will get the same warnings and pre-commit errors like the
cmake developers? As far as I remember you can set it up by calling

Utilities/GitSetup/setup-hooks

Thanks,
Gregor