[cmake-developers] C# support ready for review (update)

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Thu Feb 18 08:40:18 EST 2016

Hello all,

here is an update of the C# support patch. I fixed the errors & discrepancies reported by Gilles. Hope it looks better now.

My development branch can be found here:

https://github.com/micst/CMake/tree/csharp

It is in the same state as the patch, but includes a few changes which I need for local building and usage.

best regards,
Michael