[cmake-developers] [Qt-creator] CMake daemon for user tools

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Feb 17 18:37:06 EST 2016

On Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016 22:59:36 CET Stephen Kelly wrote:
> On 02/15/2016 07:24 PM, Tobias Hunger wrote:
> > Hi Dominik,
> >
> > Am 15.02.2016 19:01 schrieb "Dominik Haumann" <dhaumann at kde.org
> >
> > <mailto:dhaumann at kde.org>>:
> > > 1. Wouldn't it make sense you have a developer sprint ASAP for this?
> >
> > I'd be in, but I do not have the time to organize one. I could
> > probably get a room in our office though (in Berlin).
>
> I'd be up for a sprint in Berlin too, but given the muted response so
> far here, it's not clear who would want to join and what we could achieve.

Considering the three of us (Tobias, you and me) are in Berlin, I'd say we at
least meet for a hackday or so. What do you say? That would get me at least to
work 8h on this for a full day and see how it integrates with KDevelop and we
could discuss things in-person. Still, I'm aware that I'll have to play around
with it before already to not waste too much of your time.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de