[cmake-developers] Ninja and add_subdirectory EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL

Charles Huet charles.huet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:57:14 EST 2016

Hi,

I have a folder in my build that is added as such: "add_subdirectory(folder
EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL)"

When using Unix Makefiles (or MSVC) this causes the subfolder to contain a
new Makefile, allowing me to build easily the whole subdir.

I cannot find such a facility with Ninja, which is very annoying (since the
folder I add this way are demos, there are quite a lot of targets to build).

Am I missing something or is this a feature I could add ?

Best