[cmake-developers] CMake Daemon

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 05:37:16 EST 2016

Hi Stephen,

I will then continue down that road.

Next steps are a way to consistently report progress as well as being
able to have several protocol versions at the same time and have a
client pick one.

I will just put them atop my current branch, as that is going to need
basically the same amount of retro-active integration into similar
places as the current changes.

I am not keen on doing that twice:-)

Best Regards,
Tobias