[cmake-developers] Drop support for older Xcode versions?

Davy Durham ddurham at davyandbeth.com
Tue Feb 9 09:49:33 EST 2016

I'll say that in my line of work, we still have to support OS X 10.6
(just dropped 10.5 support) .. And we're doing this at Apple's own
request/demand!  It's not fun.  I've had to hack tools around to get
somewhat newer tool chains to continue to work, but it's been /great/
that cmake hasn't been an obstacle in this endeavour.