[cmake-developers] Xcode generator is adding old attributes on .pbxproj

Arnau Quintana Arnau.Quintana at king.com
Mon Feb 8 02:51:33 EST 2016

Hi Gregor,

I am so glad to hear this! :) It will be great to join efforts.

I have used xcproj, and it is kind of a quick and temporal solution for us (and maybe others), but I really want to understand all the implications and what cmake generates for Xcode projects.

For instance, I found out that some options are not set up correctly on the original pbxproj, and xcproj is not setting up them in the new one. It would be better to get cmake set them properly on the first place. :)

About the schemes, that is also a great idea. It would be nice that cmake could do that, so people do not need to rely on other tools for the schemes.

It is good to know that there is other people working on this.

Thanks,
Arnau