[cmake-developers] CMake can't generate Windows 10 store app with VS2015 Update 1

Roman Wüger roman.wueger at gmx.at
Fri Feb 5 08:54:33 EST 2016

Hello,

I’ve Installed Windows 10 Professional with VS2015 Update 1 and CMake 3.4.3.

When I run configure:

cmake -G "Visual Studio 14 Win64" -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME:STRING=WindowsStore
-DCMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION:STRING=10.0 ..\source

Then I became the following error message:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:3 (PROJECT):

  A Windows Store component with CMake requires both the Windows Desktop SDK

  as well as the Windows Store '10.0' SDK.  Please make sure that you have

  both installed

Did I need something additional to get it working?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Roman