[cmake-developers] require-tr1 topic

Daniel Pfeifer daniel at pfeifer-mail.de
Thu Dec 29 16:35:57 EST 2016

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Gregor Jasny <gjasny at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>
> I wonder what's the idea behind the require-tr1 topic? Some still
> supported platforms like macOS with Xcode 3.x seem to fail now.

Hi Gregor,

I just wanted to test the availability of tr1 libraries on still supported
platforms on a nightly build. I did expect this to fail on many platforms,
that's why I did this during the holidays.
I am actually surprised by the number of builds that did not fail! I have
now the information that I wanted so I reverted the topic. I will write
more details to the dev mailing list soon.

Cheers, Daniel