[cmake-developers] CPackProductbuild Scripts

Harry Mallon Harry at codexdigital.com
Mon Dec 12 11:51:05 EST 2016

Hello,

I am messing around with the CPackProductbuild stuff to try to port over what we had before. Currently it support undocumented options
"CPACK_PREFLIGHT_SCRIPT", "CPACK_POSTFLIGHT_SCRIPT", "CPACK_PREFLIGHT_<component>_SCRIPT" and "CPACK_POSTFLIGHT_<component>_SCRIPT". It looks like these are also supported (also undocumented) in CPackPackageMaker. Are these options good names? Do they need to be these for ease of porting from Package Maker? Should they start with CPACK_PRODUCTBUILD_* as they are not generic?

If the current names are fine I can prepare a pull req with documentation.

Yours,
Harry

Harry Mallon
CODEX | Software Engineer
60 Poland Street | London | England | W1F 7NT
E harry at codexdigital.com | T +44 203 7000 989